Sunday, October 21, 2007

Monogrammed Christmas Plaid Placemat Purse


The colors in this purse are so beautiful I think. The red, greens, and white with a touch of yellow just say Christmas to me. I have always loved plaid, even when it didn't seem so popular. To me, it never goes out of style!
I figured out how to make these purses on one of my quests to figure something out. Once I get something in my head, it just doesn't seem to go away until I "really get it" or I just can't do it ~ Anyway, I already did embroidery but wanted to do something new but not alot of sewing. Love to sew but has to be something that definately is NOT clothing and does not have to be EXACT! So I came across these and people really seemed to like them. I began my search for placemats and kind of got addicted to finding really pretty ones or ones that I thought the general public would like once made into a bag. Then came the ribbon addiction....oh my goodness!!!! I still have to hold myself back from buying it now! I started with ribbon that would match the purses. Then it expanded into ribbon for hairbows and snap clips. I'm sure something else will catch my attention soon! Let you know when it does ~ Lollie

No comments: