Saturday, October 6, 2007

Holiday Woven Ribbon Headband


I am having so much fun making these ribbon headbands! I recently purchased some instructions from a fellow bow maker and after I finally got the hang of it, I couldn't stop!I even taught my 13 daughter how to make them and she helps me when I need to make a bunch! I really think this one would be great for the holiday's. The red and white stripes make me think of a candy cane. I do have other Christmas colors, too, so I guess I could list those as well. I'll try to get working on that tomorrow! Once I start these, I have a hard time stopping. All the color combination possibilities just start flowing ... brings out my creative side :) I do have lots of ribbon choices to choose from. You could get Christmas shopping early...I have lots of fun gifts on there! Have fun looking! Talk soon ~
Lollie

No comments: