Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Child's Initial Apron


OK...So I told you I would show you the apron I was working on and here it is ~ The apron is a Kelly Green in a child or youth size. My daughter choose the fun camo material in the "L". I added a small hot pink bow that is attached with a safety pin so it can be removed before washing.


I really love the way this turned out! I am thinking of making a Mother/Daughter combo set so Mom and Little One can have fun in the kitchen together! Other colors are available, too, so maybe I will make a red or royal blue set.


Like I said in the last blog, I am totally loving the applique thing. The one above I found at Five Star Fonts. Anita is the one who creates the embroidery designs and runs the website. A pleasure to work and has wonderful ideas.

No comments: